Terminated by and holding 3 month salary. What can i do now legally?

I need Legal advice regarding my company who terminated me and is holding back my salary of almost 3 months. Please advise me on how to get the money back.

Answer

Subject to the terms and conditions of the your employment contract and the reasons for terminations of your employment, we can issue a legal notice demanding your dues.

In case your employer fails to pay the same, you have a right to seek recovery of the same from a competent court of law.