×

quesTarget completed. Company haven't payed 2 months salary. What to do?

I have not got my salary from my employers from last two months. I have been requesting them since sometime and now stopped going to the office too. I have done my targets and still cant understand why they are not giving me my salary.

What should I do?

It appears either your company is in a financial crisis or wants to dispense your services. Please make a representation in short intervals in writing showing your past performance and making submissions of financial hardships to superior officers first.

Thereafter, any steps to Legal recourse may be taken such as sending Legal notice, filing a recovery suit, etc.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only