Suspension due to mistake of a person working under me

I was placed under suspension on 16-08-2016 subject to enquiry. Issued charge sheet at the end of 6 month stating gross negligence in monitoring the duties of team member. I denied the charges and asked to appoint independent arbitrator for enquiry. The Company appointed advocate with out following the rules and regulations , approached high court for appointment of arbitrator but court after one year gave a judgement to attend with the same arbitrator. In the enquiry sought for support of advocate since the matter is serious in nature and being enquired by CBI. Company arbitrator denied and once again approached High Court. When the matter got listed the company sought time and said they will hold the enquiry. Presently it is not getting listed and almost 2 years have gone since suspension. One of my team member working under me delivered the valuation reports to Bank with wrong valuation and escaping. The then management tried to scapegoat me . Kindly advise how to proceed

Surprised how there can be an enquiry by CBI and also by your company.
For early listing you can ask your advocate to make a mention before the High court citing urgency and the high court might hear you. Buy since the matter is pertaining to appointment of arbitrator and if no arbitrator has been appointed or now enquiry has been conducted, you can approach the high court with contempt petition. By filing a contempt, you may get an opportunity for early listing and also that the company might complete enquiry. Please note that you will not succeed in contempt petition, but atleast the company will be forced to commence the enquiry or appoint an arbitrator