Supreme court order in writ petition no 107 OF 2011

Sir I am a hearing impaired loss of 80 decibel and above both ears. Supreme court order in WP No. 107 of 2011 double TA provided by the expenditure deptt to the deaf and dumb employees As per the blind and orthopaedic handicapped persons. Can I got the benefits ...the expenditure deptt has rejected my request for granting me double TA

I have examined the Supreme Court Judgment titled "DEAF EMPLOYEES WELFARE ASSOCIATION & ANR .Vs. UNION OF INDIA & ORS." dated 12.12.2013 and I strongly recommend that you file a Writ Petition in the High Court against the Expenditure Department for granting your request because as per the Section 2(l) of the Disabilities Act “Hearing impairment” means loss of sixty decibels or more in the better ear in the conversational range of frequencies" and you are squarely falling in that category. But I have a small question, in your application to the Expenditure Department did you annex copy of Certificate by Medical Doctor that you suffer hearing loss of 80 decibel and above? In case you didn't then this might be the reason for rejecting your request. But if you did annex Certificate of Medical Doctor then there is no reason to deny double TA to you. The Supreme Court Order is clearly in your favour.

You will have difficulity in convincing authorities that how double TA is going to be utilised by you.So Chances are less that you will be able to sustain your reasons ,further we can explore few other possiblities of giving some justification.But chances are fifty fifty.