Supreme court electricity board of ap service matters

Supreme court gives an order and responents are Ap electricity boards willfully not considering me for that post ,form last one year ,I give my representation in superentending engineer office on March-2019,court gives order in February-2019,from there i give representation in superentending engineer office, they not giving even my correspondence copy they sent to cmd office my representation in that case iam one of the responent, after asking they said in supreme court orders not only you in that other related also,after i asking so many times they delaying the court order wantedly,mentally they harassing me from last one year and above .

hi
you can download the order copy from supreme court website.
you can also file a contempt case in supreme court, if supreme court has directed AP electricity board to consider your case for employment.