Support job provided which is not according to work profile

I am working as a senior software tester and i am given support job where my qualities are spoiled as a tester and i have to learn new tasks in support job which will not help me grow as a tester.Support job is not a skilled job and it can be done with a 10 th or +2 student.A person who work as a tester will have the knowledge as a tester but i have to forget all the concepts as a tester and work in a new task because of which i am not able to function according to my profile.So i am not able to perform well in my job.But all other testers can perform well since they continue as a tester.So i was not recognized with my performance and i wont get a new job as a tester since i will forget the concepts in testing due to loss of touch.And if i say i lost touch in testing for 6 months i may not get a new job or my salary will be less since i wont be able to perform well in the interview.So how can i solve my problem through labour law.

Better you can resign your job at the earliest and find a job in accordance with your qualification and experience and update your knowledge and improve your skill some how and face the interview confidently. there is no solution in the labour law you might have chosen a better job before you join in the company.