Support job provided which is not according to work profile

I am working as a senior software tester and i am given support job where my qualities are spoiled as a tester and i have to learn new tasks in support job which will not help me grow as a tester.Support job is not a skilled job and it can be done with a 10 th or +2 student.A person who work as a tester will have the knowledge as a tester but i have to forget all the concepts as a tester and work in a new task because of which i am not able to function according to my profile.So i am not able to perform well in my job.But all other testers can perform well since they continue as a tester.So i was not recognized with my performance and i wont get a new job as a tester since i will forget the concepts in testing due to loss of touch.And if i say i lost touch in testing for 6 months i may not get a new job or my salary will be less since i wont be able to perform well in the interview.So how can i solve my problem through labour law.

Answers (1)

169 votes

Better you can resign your job at the earliest and find a job in accordance with your qualification and experience and update your knowledge and improve your skill some how and face the interview confidently. there is no solution in the labour law you might have chosen a better job before you join in the company.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles