Sir I worked in a BPO company for 2 months, they didn't pay me at all

Sir I worked in a small bpo company, for 2months they didn't paid me for 2months how can I proceed legally, I joined on 1st april and they gave offer letter on 20th may with dated joined on 1st april.how can I proceed legally, can I file a case on him? what are consequences should I face later ?

If you take legal action, then it is sure you will have to leave the job.

You can send the company a legal notice thereby demanding your salary.

In case they fail to pay your salary despite legal notice then you can file suit for recovery thereby demanding your salary with an interest of 24% per annum

You can file a case against your Company for recovery of amount. But your employment agreement should also have the same clauses. In case if you have signed any confidential agreement then you cannot file an recovery suit.