Sir I worked in a BPO company for 2 months, they didn't pay me at all

Sir I worked in a small bpo company, for 2months they didn't paid me for 2months how can I proceed legally, I joined on 1st april and they gave offer letter on 20th may with dated joined on 1st can I proceed legally, can I file a case on him? what are consequences should I face later ?

Answers (2)

406 votes

If you take legal action, then it is sure you will have to leave the job.

You can send the company a legal notice thereby demanding your salary.

In case they fail to pay your salary despite legal notice then you can file suit for recovery thereby demanding your salary with an interest of 24% per annum

288 votes

You can file a case against your Company for recovery of amount. But your employment agreement should also have the same clauses. In case if you have signed any confidential agreement then you cannot file an recovery suit.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles