×

quesSigned service bond with 1st company, now wish to join second company.

I recently joined a company on monday wherein i signed a service bond with the company. But i haven't completed my joining formalities which include submission of certain documents. Now yesterday i got another job offer from 2nd company, which is better. Now i want to know if i can leave the first company and thereafter join the second company? Will get into any legal trouble if i do so?

If you signed the appointment letter then you have to give a resignation and return all the materials received from the office.

Also please specify the items returned in the mail. In case you haven't signed any documents, then just intimate the company that you hereby revoke your acceptance.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only