×

quesSigned bond resigned in 15 days what action can company take

i joined a company 15 days back and signed a service agreement for 1.5 yrs (INR 150000 if breached).however posting was at client location, and no training was imparted, i was asked to observe ppl working and learn.so i wrote to my firm the exact problem and resigned. my firm plans to take legal action against me for breach of agreement. what should be my next course of action?

• ansAs per the recent development in law made by the Supreme Court and various High Courts, such bonds are lopsided and are not legal and enforceable under law.

You can send a legal notice to the company for asking for your dues.

If the company takes any legal action against you to ask for the bond amount, you must contest it in the court of law as the enforcement of these employment bonds is not maintainable under law.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only