Signed 2 year bond how can I get out of it

i am a student of MBA 2nd semester i also have a full time job that i joined at 1st semester and they made me sign a 2year SLA-i want to get away from this job as the management is very bad now from my college side i got a chance to get internship 3months in a top 100 rated MNC and they are paying me well! please suggest if i can continue my internship as my college directir says its my life after 9 hours of job and i can do anything but a friend of me said that there can be legal actions if i attend intenship frim the company i have full time job with

There is no law that prohibits you from having two jobs in the private sector. However if the company you work for disallows you then you must adhere to it. Since you have signed a bond with the Company you are working with right now you will have to complete the time period as provided or pay the penalty as prescribed and then leave. My advise would be that you disclose your situation with the company you are working with currently to the the other Company as they may be able to provide a solution. It is entirely possible if the New Company wants to hire you then they may offer to cover your liability under the bond.

Your query is not very clear to me because you have said that you are doing MBA as well as a full time job which seems unlikely unless your MBA is by correspondence. Now you also want to do internship with all this. Well one thing is clear that after 9 hrs of job it is your life, you can do what you like. About violating your two years bond, implications will depend on what in terms of guarantee you have kept with your employer. For better advice I suggest you consult on phone.