Seniority status in south western railway Bangalore

Sir i got appointed on 21.5.2007 and another person appointed on 20.8.2008 of same panel but employment notice no.2005 but my employment notice 2006. The said employee on his own request joined late to service in railways as assistant loco pilot behind me. But as time passed my self promoted as senior assistant loco pilot in 2010 whereas he promoted in 2011 but now he got promoted as loco pilot/ goods in 2015 where as myself promoted in 2017. This is how administration favoured him to promote as loco pilot/goods earlier to me even though his appointment is behind me, training also behind me,date of birth behind me, date of entry into cader behind me. Marks scored also less in training compared to me. This I could not understand and I gave representation in 2016,2017 years seniority list prepared in 2010,2013,2017 clearly mentioned that the said employee joined late not joined in time and requested to join late. So I request you to suggest sir can I get back my seniority.

Answers (1)

180 votes

Dear client

Your problem is related in service matter once you already aproched your authority how they respond you I don't know already you joined arlear than that employee in service matter you may approch High court . Further you may contact me.
Thank you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles