×

quesselling second-hand automobile parts.

I am planing to start a new business of selling used automobiles online..! basically i 'm an engineering student and new to this field, so kindly give me some legal advice on this issue and please let me know whether this business is legal in our country, if legal what all are the procedure?

• ansStarting a business of selling second hand automobiles is totally legal. Since you are planning to do this online, there are certain things which you may require, such as:-

1. Terms and Conditions of the Business
    2. Privacy Policy
    3. Conditions and Warranties
    4. Trademark
    5. Domain name which is not infringing any trademark.
    6. Disclaimer These can be drafted by any legal expert with inputs from you regarding your business

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only