Selling an idea

I have an idea. This is not an invention, so a patent is not possible. How can i sell this idea safely so that buyer does not steal my idea? I heard about NON DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT and many people online say that they are least use for selling an idea, and none of the potential investors would sign a non disclosure agreement.

Is there a way to protect my idea from the people whom i reveal it to? Though the idea is not a creation, my strategy and my planning are new. These provide an edge over the competitors.

Majority of investors will refuse to sign the Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA). Even if some one signs NDA it is no guarantee that idea will not be stolen. An idea that does not reap business profits is hardly of any use. Your best option is to turn the idea into a source of profit generation. Wrapping it under the carpet will not help.