Selected in the interview round, but the joining date not given yet.

Previously I employed in COKEOVEN Deptt. at Durgapur Steel Plant. BY an internal circular willing employee was called for MSM (Medium Structure Mill) /BRC (Bloom Cum Round Caster). I am selected in BRC by an interview. Now Management circulating a notice that BRC is the 4th machine (ie,part of section) of an existing Deptt. of CCP (Contineous Casting Plant). Where as MSM is an New Deptt. They did not agree to give the same status of BRC as MSM. where as our release order is indicating to release for BRC. They did not give any joining report (joining date -11/02/2015) till date. What to do?

the company certainly cannot do so. however i can comment only after going through all the papers. so you need to contact with all papers. perhaps you need to file a writ petition before the hon'ble high court, calcutta for your rights. if necessary you can contact me