×

quesSame rank in army but difference in salary. Where can i file a case?

I am an army personal working in the EME (Electronic and Mechanical Engineering) code. There are two other person who hold the same rank as me, but there is disparity in the grade pay of those person and my grade pay. I want to know since i am an army person where can i file a case regarding the difference in the salary of the people of the same rank?

Since you are a central government employee, so you can file your case before the Central Administration Tribunal (CAT).

• ansSince you are central government employee, so you can file your case before Central Admiration Tribunal(CAT)

• Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues From Employer With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Labour & Service Legal Services