salary settlement issue when a company got shutdown

i worked in consulting company for 10 months. recently it got shutdown with some issues in management and when it comes to settlement of salary they keep on playing with me. they will promise one date and keep on postponing and torturing me mentally. this is happening from months and i don't know what to do. please suggest me something and hope u understand my situation.

hi,
if the employer is a Pvt or public limited company, you can file a suit for arrears of salary at civil court or NCLT. Nclt is the preferred mode and you can file as an operational creditor (employees are also creditors of salaries are not paid) under section 9 of insolvency and bankruptcy code. this will be the fastest way to recover your money that too from non functional company