quessalary not given for trial period. What should i do to recover it?

i worked in a school of rajasthan for 15 day in 15april to 31 april 2015, for that administration assured me that it will be deposited in your account . but now they black listed my cell no and no response from them. they told me if file a case we will also file a counter case on you. what to do?

  • ans

    When you worked for the school did they execute an agreement with you or did they give appointment letter. Incase they did not then it is difficult to prove that you worked for them from 15 April to 31 April.

    We suggest you to first send them a letter thereby demanding your salary and appointment letter. If they fail to respond, then you can send legal notice through a lawyer therein demanding your salary.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

I was dismissed from bank job. Now bank is not paying me payment of unavailed…

My father was working as a lecturer in a government inter college .He died at…

I aquited from session court from corruption case. I win that case but departmental enquiry…
Sirs, I was working in Bangalore in Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation, a State Government…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Saurabh Dalal

  Punjab and Haryana High Court
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly