×

quessalary not given for trial period. What should i do to recover it?

i worked in a school of rajasthan for 15 day in 15april to 31 april 2015, for that administration assured me that it will be deposited in your account . but now they black listed my cell no and no response from them. they told me if file a case we will also file a counter case on you. what to do?

When you worked for the school did they execute an agreement with you or did they give appointment letter. Incase they did not then it is difficult to prove that you worked for them from 15 April to 31 April.

We suggest you to first send them a letter thereby demanding your salary and appointment letter. If they fail to respond, then you can send legal notice through a lawyer therein demanding your salary.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only