Salary not given by hospital what to do.

Dear sir, My wife worked in a hospital as staff nurse from April 16 to August 16, she discontinued the job from Sept. due to she is pregnant 6 months(health problem and weight loss so doctor advice to bed rest, same medical certificate submitted to hr), she informed to hr but hr told not given august month salary due to you are not completed 1 year in this hospital, now three months over

Answers (1)

306 votes

We suggest you to send the company the legal notice through a lawyer and thereby demanding your salary and gratuity.

In case they fail to give, despite legal notice, you can file a suit for recovery thereby demanding your salary alongwith24% interest and cost of litigation .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles