Salary due on government for contractual employment

My dad works in a tribal sector as a doctor. He works in contractual government service where for per child check up he will receive some amount of money.Its not a monthly payment but the salary has not been paid by the government since 8 months .Infact the bill which is to be paid to my dad is not passed by Backward Class Project Officer & ADM for no reason, as a result summoned up the salary to a 6 figures.How can i take legal action against them? I am even ready to pay 20% of the salary recieved if someone help me to get this done. We are in financial debt.

Answers (3)

283 votes

Please note that the Doctor is full eligible for his work done. If the bill is not getting sanctioned, this is the lookout of the concerned authority. But for no reason the Doctor should not be liable for harassment. This is serious case and need to be settled under the intervention of the Hon'ble High Court. Please seek physical advice from any good lawyer for its detail discussion and further process.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

201 votes

Since your father has rendered his official duty and submitted the necessary bills thereof, he will surely get the dues. You write the entire details and every particulars in a letter addressing Backward Class Project Officer & ADM, joint commissioner for reservation and ex officio joint secretary and the Principal Secretary joint commissioner for reservation and ex officio joint secretary and keep the receipts. If they reply well, or else you file the writ petition annexing such letters and receipts before the High Court by way of filing a writ petition. Our Calcutta High Court has given various judgements in favour of the claimants of such kind. All the best. Regards

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
135 votes

Without​ going through terms and conditions of engagement as stated in the query, it would be improper to suggest any legal course of action as remedial measure.It may so happen due non releasing of fund by the authority, your dad's remuneration is kept unpaid.Better enter into correspondences with the appropriate Government authority to sort out the impasse.Should you require further assistance contact lawRato.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles