Salary disparity with same level colleague.Can i claim the difference?

Do I get my back wages of 14 years? I am a Govt. Employee and came to know recently that all my other colleagues at the same level are drawing a salary of Rs. 28000 per month whereas I am drawing a salary of Rs. 14500.

This difference in salary is since the past 14 years. Is there a way to claim this difference in salary through labor court?

Yes, you can claim your back wages. However, as there is a considerable delay, you might have to explain the reasons for the same. Please let us know in which Govt. department and in what capacity you are working. Are you a permanent or a temporary employee? 

What is the documentary evidence you have regarding the disparity in your and your colleagues' salaries? Post knowing these details and your location of employment, the jurisdiction of court can be decided.

Also, you may have to make a representation to the department in writing initially, post which if you do not get relief,  legal recourse can be availed.