×

quesSalary and release order delayed.

I am Group A officer working in Geological Survey of India (having 4 years of service) Am I eligible to draw salary by myself? If yes what are the procedures? Please tell steps for calculating my salary. Can I directly apply to Ministry for reimbursement?

• ansYour query is very unclear. When you are working as group 'A' officer of G.S.I. for last 4 years surely you have been drawing your salary from the said organisation. You shall continue to draw your salary in the same way.

• Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues From Employer With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Labour & Service Legal Services