Salary and other allowances for adhoc employees

Hi I am a adhoc employee for 89 days in a hospital recruit as a paramedical staff since September 2016. From starting 6 months we get the full salary as other contractual employees of govt. Of nct of delhi were getting. But from march we are not getting the allowances now i want to know that can i claim for the allowances.

Answers (2)

160 votes

you must be having your appointment letter with you and proofs of your continuance. On the basis of those documents you can file a case in Central Administrative Tribunal, for claiming your salary and other benefits

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

100 votes

Your query needs a detailed discussion to give a concrete opinion.


Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Mr. A is a doctor by profession. Mrs B in order to defame Mr. A creates a situation, when she is in the doctors chamber she starts shouting and crying…

Read More

I have been issued a charge sheet by management in my company. The chargesheet issued is malafide and issued without any basis. How can I get legal he…

Read More

We have Pro Vice Chancellor in Central University of Himachal Pradesh who was to retire on 28th February , 2017 as he attained 65 years of age. But he…

Read More

My employer is well reputed MNC. I worked on site it Dubai. Now they have denied my overtime allowance stating it is legal requirement that girls are …

Read More