Salary and other allowances for adhoc employees

Hi I am a adhoc employee for 89 days in a hospital recruit as a paramedical staff since September 2016. From starting 6 months we get the full salary as other contractual employees of govt. Of nct of delhi were getting. But from march we are not getting the allowances now i want to know that can i claim for the allowances.

you must be having your appointment letter with you and proofs of your continuance. On the basis of those documents you can file a case in Central Administrative Tribunal, for claiming your salary and other benefits

Your query needs a detailed discussion to give a concrete opinion.

GOPAL VERMA
ADVOCATE ON RECORD
SUPREME COURT OF INDIA

New Friends Colony, Delhi