RI is trying to block my files for correction

Briefly to state I am not able to get the tippany for the Pukka Book, which is kept away. Perhaps due to influence for the local Political pressure, for one such person possess about 40 acres of land adjacent to my plot. I have the AC judgement copy, the Patta book, encumbrance for 15 years, he RTC which correct entry form 1966 to 1978-79, then a change to tally number 8 with reduced extend, is this really tally, the RTC again mentions 1978-79 tally #8 with reduced extent up to 2000 and continues the same. I have tried every known possibilities and approached the authorities only to be turned down, because of my inability in knowledge & funds. I am aged 71, with no backing , yet I pursue the fight with little knowledge and guidance from good natured legal experts. Will I find a better solution? I need to know as early as possible.

Answers (1)

146 votes
If you are not able to get the required information from the competent authority then you may file an appeal to the Tahsildar. A second appeal against the refusal of information by the tehsildar will have to be filed before the State Information Commission within 30 days. Carry on the battle with diligence. You will succeed.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles