quesResigning job abroad. How can he comeback to India?

My brother is working abroad.but is not well treated there,they have signed a contract.What are the possibilities for him to come back ?

  • ans

    Your brother should mention the same facts that he is not given proper treatment and hence send an email thereby requesting them to allow him to go back to India for treament.

    Further you should also mention that if doctors grant him the permission to re join , he can re join the organization again 


  • Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues From Employer With Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Labour & Service Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

my father works in DR.APJ abdul kalam university lko, he got an transfer order from…

I had to pay 60,000 as recovery amount in my last company in lieu of…

Dear Sir, I have work in LIC as an Assistant during the period 20-02-1997 to…

I have completed 25 years of service and I am seeking the voluntary retirement. Can…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>