×

quesResigning job abroad. How can he comeback to India?

My brother is working abroad.but is not well treated there,they have signed a contract.What are the possibilities for him to come back ?

Your brother should mention the same facts that he is not given proper treatment and hence send an email thereby requesting them to allow him to go back to India for treament.

Further you should also mention that if doctors grant him the permission to re join , he can re join the organization again 

• Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues From Employer With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Labour & Service Legal Services