Reservations not followed while recruitment in National Bank

Dear Sir/Madam, I am from Saharanpur (U.P),I want an information regarding my case related to recuritment matter in nationalised bank Punjab National Bank. My interview was held on 25/4/2011 at PNBIIT, gomti nagar,lucknow, So PNB does not follw the rules and regulation of reservation while hiring the candidates, as i was the only SC candidate amongst the 27 candidates. I filed my case in national commission schedule caste(NCSC) in new delhi in 3/May/2011, till now now i didn't get any relief in this case. Now i want to take this matter into court, now i am confuse in which court shall i go for my matter. Kindly help me out in this, as i am already killed my too much time in waiting for the relief from national commission schedule caste new delhi .

Sir, indeed you wasted your time at the Commission, who had no power to annul the entire recruitment process.

There is indeed reservations in recruitment in favour of SC/ST/OBC and If the same has not been followed- the best remedy for you would be to approach the High Court at Lucknow in a Writ Petition for violation of your FR enunciated in Article 14 and 16 of the constitution of India.

Hello sir
In your matter you consult any Advocate personally and filed case before Hon'ble labour commissioner central . You belong Saharanpur so check nearest assistant labour commissioner central office.otherwise contect me

You may approach high court allahababd for getting the relief in your concerned matter. Need a further discussion along with paper you had . Don't waste too much time in waiting national commission on schedule caste will not give you proper relief.