Reply to legal notice from company demanding money

I got legal notice from a software company for demanding money as I have not severd notice period.I have not signed any bond or filled any of the company forms.i was deployed at client location there I have seen too much discrimination as I was contract employee so I have stopped going to office after working for 60 days with out informing to anybody.Now my question is should I reply to that notice or can I keep quite.kindly suggest me how to proceed on this.

You have to reply for legal Notice with reasons why quit the company without informing to any of your superior. Before quitting at least you ought to give resignation letter. If you do not reply company can seek damages from you