quesRemoved from job on false allegations. Can he ask for his job back?

My husband worked as a security guard in a private company. He was suspended from his job as some job as some money went missing under his supervision. Later the money was recovered and returned.

Now he hasn’t been asked to join back the company and there are dues which are pending to be paid. He was not found at fault in the whole situation. Can he claim the dues and ask for his job back? What are options are available?

  • ans

    If he has been terminated under the suspicion once the matter was cleared they should have reinstated him.

    If he was found not guilty or right now there is no allegation and charged under penal code against him, he should ask for compensation for the harassment, loss of job, payment and mental agony he suffered.

    Now he should send a legal notice through an advocate asking for his salary dues and service allowances as per the service rules which was offered to him,along with compensation for false allegation, mental agony loss of payment etc.

    He can approach a labour tribunal with his complaint and proceed further, if the legal notice is not responded in his favour by the company.

  • Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues From Employer With Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Labour & Service Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

USA client send IP Phone from his own money to Person-A(Who lodged FIR), Person-B and…
I work in a school they told me at a time of joining that they…
Iam working for a small IT org in Hyderabad since June 2012. 3 months ago…
Hi team, I am a 25 years old male person from Srinagar and I am…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>