×

quesRemoved from job on false allegations. Can he ask for his job back?

My husband worked as a security guard in a private company. He was suspended from his job as some job as some money went missing under his supervision. Later the money was recovered and returned.

Now he hasn’t been asked to join back the company and there are dues which are pending to be paid. He was not found at fault in the whole situation. Can he claim the dues and ask for his job back? What are options are available?

If he has been terminated under the suspicion once the matter was cleared they should have reinstated him.

If he was found not guilty or right now there is no allegation and charged under penal code against him, he should ask for compensation for the harassment, loss of job, payment and mental agony he suffered.

Now he should send a legal notice through an advocate asking for his salary dues and service allowances as per the service rules which was offered to him,along with compensation for false allegation, mental agony loss of payment etc.

He can approach a labour tribunal with his complaint and proceed further, if the legal notice is not responded in his favour by the company.

• Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues From Employer With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Labour & Service Legal Services