Remedy on termination of employment before the notice period expires

My appointment letter with my employer states "The company may terminate your employment by giving you a notice period of 1 month". However, they have only given me a notice period of 10 days and are asking me to accept 10th day as my last working day. There has never been any perform ace related issues. Reason for termination is that the client has taken the project away. 1) Can I ask the company to pay me for remaining 20 days salary? 2) can they mess up my experience and relieving letter?

Company is bound to compensate you in respect of mental harrasment alongwith one month salary. Further it is your right to get experience certificate while acknowledging your work. In case they don't provide you the above, please ask me i will issue a legal notice.

Regards

Of course you can ask to give remaining 20 days salary. It's ur right as per appointment letter. If the company hesitating to give u that much amount and force u to resign then u can opt court case bcoz company is breaching agreement here