Remedy as previous company not giving the experience letter

My Company is not giving me the Experience letter but I have worked there more than 1Year. I am changing my Job to some other office for the better opportunities. And in the new company I need to show my experience letter and as my previous company is not providing me the Experience letter what should I do.

Did you have a appointment letter of your past company. Did you give a notice to your past company that you are leaving your job in a month of define time. If you have both the things you may file your complaint before Labour Commissioner against your past company.

Send a letter first asking them to provide experience certificate, if no response then send a legal notice and if Company refuse then file a case before regional labour commissioner and also an FIR under 420 for cheating and defraudment.