Remedy as previous company not giving the experience letter

My Company is not giving me the Experience letter but I have worked there more than 1Year. I am changing my Job to some other office for the better opportunities. And in the new company I need to show my experience letter and as my previous company is not providing me the Experience letter what should I do.

Answers (2)

327 votes

Did you have a appointment letter of your past company. Did you give a notice to your past company that you are leaving your job in a month of define time. If you have both the things you may file your complaint before Labour Commissioner against your past company.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

180 votes

Send a letter first asking them to provide experience certificate, if no response then send a legal notice and if Company refuse then file a case before regional labour commissioner and also an FIR under 420 for cheating and defraudment.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles