×

Remedy as company not submitting PF in account & deduction in salary

my company is not submitting my pf amount in my account but they deduct my contribution in my salary from last 7 months.but when check in my PF passbook it not credited. Plz tell me what can i do?

First talk to the company accounts department regarding your account.
If your company comes under public sector you can file for RTI(right to information) asking details of your PF account.
Also, you can send a legal notice, asking an explanation from the company for not submitting you PF amount.
CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION

Dear Client,

First thing first be sure that your employer is not depositing the PF to your account, To know if your employer is depositing your EPF contribution you can ask for a copy of Form 12, which gives the details of money deducted from an employee’s salary. Employers need to send this form to EPFO towards the end of each month.
If your employers declines to furnish Form 12 to you. You could also file a Right to Information application to the regional EPFO. You need to mention your EPF account number and your employer code.

If you still find your employer has not deposited the deducted PF with the trust or EPF then you can do following

1) You can file a criminal case against your employer. You file a written complaint against your employer in the local police station.

2) You can also take this up with the provident fund department by sending an email to [email protected] To furnish a written complaint in your regional PF office, you can get the relevant contact details at http:www.epfindia.com.

3) You can complain to the chief vigilance officer appointed by the labour ministry. You can email at [email protected] .

4) You can approach your regional PF inspector for action against your employer.

However, please ensure that for all complaints you produce your salary slips showing PF deduction and your employer’s name, address and, if possible, PF registration number.

EPFO says if a company is found to be non-compliant with its PF deposits, it will not only have to pay the dues but also pay an interest penalty on the same, depending on the number of days of delayed payment. If the delay if for less than two months, then the interest payable will be five per cent yearly above the amount payable for the number of days of delay in making payment.

If you need any other legal advice for the same feel free to contact.

Thanks and Regards,
Tushar Bahadur,
(Advocate),
High Court Lucknow.