Remedy as company not submitting PF in account & deduction in salary

my company is not submitting my pf amount in my account but they deduct my contribution in my salary from last 7 months.but when check in my PF passbook it not credited. Plz tell me what can i do?

Answers (2)

First talk to the company accounts department regarding your account.
If your company comes under public sector you can file for RTI(right to information) asking details of your PF account.
Also, you can send a legal notice, asking an explanation from the company for not submitting you PF amount.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Dear Client,

First thing first be sure that your employer is not depositing the PF to your account, To know if your employer is depositing your EPF contribution you can ask for a copy of Form 12, which gives the details of money deducted from an employee’s salary. Employers need to send this form to EPFO towards the end of each month.
If your employers declines to furnish Form 12 to you. You could also file a Right to Information application to the regional EPFO. You need to mention your EPF account number and your employer code.

If you still find your employer has not deposited the deducted PF with the trust or EPF then you can do following

1) You can file a criminal case against your employer. You file a written complaint against your employer in the local police station.

2) You can also take this up with the provident fund department by sending an email to [email protected] To furnish a written complaint in your regional PF office, you can get the relevant contact details at

3) You can complain to the chief vigilance officer appointed by the labour ministry. You can email at [email protected] .

4) You can approach your regional PF inspector for action against your employer.

However, please ensure that for all complaints you produce your salary slips showing PF deduction and your employer’s name, address and, if possible, PF registration number.

EPFO says if a company is found to be non-compliant with its PF deposits, it will not only have to pay the dues but also pay an interest penalty on the same, depending on the number of days of delayed payment. If the delay if for less than two months, then the interest payable will be five per cent yearly above the amount payable for the number of days of delay in making payment.

If you need any other legal advice for the same feel free to contact.

Thanks and Regards,
Tushar Bahadur,
High Court Lucknow.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Dalal
New Friends Colony, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

Legal Notice for Recovery of Dues from Employer

4.8 | 421 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Create an Employement Agreement

4.6 | 203 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Employement agreement drafted by a local experienced advocate
15 Minutes Labour / Service Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 476 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your labour / service issue.
Document Review - Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA)

4.6 | 64 ratings
Review + 30 Min phone call - NDA review by a local experienced advocate
Document Review - Employment Agreement/Appointment Letter

4.8 | 191 ratings
Review + 30 Min phone call - Employement Agreement review by a local experienced advocate
Create an Employment Termination Letter

4.2 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Termination Letter drafted by a local experienced advocate
Email to HR

4.4 | 46 ratings
15 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Personalised email drafted by a local experienced advocate
Create a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA)

4.6 | 73 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - NDA drafted by a local experienced advocate
Similar questions

Employer want to change my job profile. What to do?…

Read More

sir may name is vamsi krishna, my father an andhrabank employee expired in 8-1-2001....but till now we didnt get either job of exgratia......but now w…

Read More

I worked with a software company,i worked there for 9 mothns and 19 Dec15 i met with an accident and i was unable to serve my duty but i was in touch …

Read More

Hi sir, i wanted to ask you one thing is that my ex company is not giving salary from a last 4 month ago, when i left that company then they told us w…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue