Remedy against termination from service while project in progress

I have been served with a termination letter from my employer by giving 2 months notice as per contract. However, I was guaranteed the job until end of June 2018 through email correspondence (which is the medium of communication in the company). The construction project where I am working is still in progress and my job should be continued as guaranteed.

Prima facie the termination in terms of the contract is a valid termination as same is as per the terms of the contract agreed and executed between you and your employer. To render further guidance we request you to share with us the copy of the contract executed by you with your employer.

This can only be determined based on the offer letter that was offered to you in consonance to the company policies. please refer the matter to any labour lawyer for getting a proper consultation and suggested course of action.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli