reliving letter not issued from company & company blackmailing me

hello sir, i am working in pune in a small firm since last 2 years. i have resigned from my company which had no notice period mentioned in my appointment letter and also i have not signed any bond with me. so i resigned over mail but he didnt accepted my resignation and replied me to serve 3 months notice period and 2.5 years of bond. also he threatened my father over phone that he will sue me in court and will call me every week in court and as a consequence i will not be able to go abroad never. i have resigned because i have got a new job and new company is mnc which is ready to hire me

You may intimate coy..that due to unsufficient payment m unable to continue ur job..in this present situation...kindly relieve me imdly..and remaining. due. amt be paid imdly....if u had no any agreement with them then dont worry...notice To coy with ref.to threaten..by them..also file complaint..toward police station under sec of ipc......

It appears that your employer does not have a valid ground to sue you.  He cannot legally bind you to something that was not stated in your appointment letter. Thus, you don't have to serve the so called notice period. 

According to the facts which you have stated in uour query, no bond was executed, your employer cannot force you to serve additional 2.5 years in the organization.

I would suggest that you settle the matter amicably with your employer.