reliving letter not issued from company & company blackmailing me

hello sir, i am working in pune in a small firm since last 2 years. i have resigned from my company which had no notice period mentioned in my appointment letter and also i have not signed any bond with me. so i resigned over mail but he didnt accepted my resignation and replied me to serve 3 months notice period and 2.5 years of bond. also he threatened my father over phone that he will sue me in court and will call me every week in court and as a consequence i will not be able to go abroad never. i have resigned because i have got a new job and new company is mnc which is ready to hire me

Answers (2)

89 votes

You may intimate coy..that due to unsufficient payment m unable to continue ur this present situation...kindly relieve me imdly..and remaining. due. amt be paid imdly....if u had no any agreement with them then dont worry...notice To coy with them..also file complaint..toward police station under sec of ipc......

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

104 votes

It appears that your employer does not have a valid ground to sue you.  He cannot legally bind you to something that was not stated in your appointment letter. Thus, you don't have to serve the so called notice period. 

According to the facts which you have stated in uour query, no bond was executed, your employer cannot force you to serve additional 2.5 years in the organization.

I would suggest that you settle the matter amicably with your employer. 



Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles