Release of salary & false allegations.

I am an employee of Delhi Government health department, I worked for full month but my salary payment was stopped by senior due to personal arbitrary reasons. He cited that during one of his inspection i was not present on my seat, I was out to have a glass of water at that time. My attendance is complete and I have examined more number of patients as required by the rule, in fact I am the doctor who examined most patients for the said month and record is there for the same.

How should i go about it, as this is clear harassment in spite of exceptional being on duty.

Answers (1)

451 votes
Have you been served with a notice for not having present in your seat during working hours when inspection was carried out by your senior? If yes, then you could have replied with, the matter of fact that you had left your seat to drink a glass of water. If no such notice is served to you to explain your absence at the time of inspection and based on this if your salary was stopped, then its a clear case of harassment by your senior, in spite of your impeccable work record and the action of your senior goes against the labor policy.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles