Regular position in the same government organisation

I have been working in central govt department since Jan 2009 ie from last 8 yrs 9months and my selection was through open selection now after working for such long years I m now overage for other position so what r chances and ways to get regular position in same organization. Pls suggest

Answers (1)

129 votes

You are unclear in which department you were appointed. You are working on contract basis or daily biases. we will have to check the rules of regularization in your department and after that appropriate steps can be taken as per the rules

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles