Regular position in the same government organisation

I have been working in central govt department since Jan 2009 ie from last 8 yrs 9months and my selection was through open selection now after working for such long years I m now overage for other position so what r chances and ways to get regular position in same organization. Pls suggest

You are unclear in which department you were appointed. You are working on contract basis or daily biases. we will have to check the rules of regularization in your department and after that appropriate steps can be taken as per the rules