×

quesRegarding Service rules

One of the students committed suicide at her place and named college as culprit (no individual names in suicide note).Parents got FIR registered at their place u/s 306 IPC against 2 teachers on hearsay evidence. No concrete or circumstantial evidences against us. Under pressure from parents the college relieved us with immediate effect (No termination or dismissal but relieved without asking for resignation). Its been 4 months we have not heard officially from college like resignation or issue of relieving order, no salary etc, Where do we stand in terms of our salary or teaching experience?

• ansKindly specify whether it is a Government College under a Government authority or a private college. There should be specific rules regarding such relieve or conditions under the terms of the employment. If the action is illegal, these conditions/rules can be enforced through Court.
    However, make a representation to the concerned authority to release the salary at the earliest.

Advocate Gurmohan Singh Bedi

44 C, Chandigarh

• Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues From Employer With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Labour & Service Legal Services