Regarding job oppurnitute in Factories & Industry for disabled

Dear Sir/Madam, My Self  B.Tech in computer science i am a physical challenge of Locomotor(orthopedic) Regarding job opportunity in Factories & Industry for disabled (lomoto) as i heard that 3% reservation of jobs offer to physically challenged persons in my area we have a cement factory on that nobody working as a PWD candidates any type in industry/Factory ACT or government norms to give job offer to these candidates and another i am local person it is in our village is there any local quote to offer job by factory kindly let us know the job offer to utilize

Private companies or factories the management select their employees on their choice or on merit. If it PSU they have to follow Government norms in selection of candidates. Generally either public or private they local candidates preference. If you apply for the job you stress in your application / at the time of interview you are local person first preference may be given to educated unemployed on merit