regarding i will get government job or not

IN 2011 a case is registered on me 376, 312 and 417 and i went to remand for 20 days and i got a bail . after that the case was compromise and closed in 2012 without filing the charge sheet. will i eligible for government job or not ?

Answers (2)

208 votes


Generally the employer will not appreciate if the employee has any criminal antecedents. However, as the case is compromised four years back you will have chances but basing on the department you are joining the things may differ.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

135 votes

See if you are convicted or accused of any time you have to declare it in your application you said the matter is compromised then we need to see what was the complaint filed and also the reason it have been compromised ..if there is no record or not nave any criminal conviction then you can apply

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles