Regarding eligibility for government service benefits

After 14 years of government service as a doctor in Tamil Nadu I went on a long leave to attend my sick brother. I was dismissed from the service and the reason quoted was that I didn't produce any evidence for my leave in 2002. That time till now I didn't not receive any benefits. Now I am 59+ years and I will be able to provide the evidence for my leave. In this case, am I eligible for pension and gratuity benefits?

you are entitled only to PF benefits. you ought to have challenged the dismissal order by producing the evidence for long leave before the concerned court of law. if it it is set aside by court, you are entitled to all service benefits. you have to give full details of service and long lease and its dates to enable me to advocate you further.