Regarding eligibility for government service benefits

After 14 years of government service as a doctor in Tamil Nadu I went on a long leave to attend my sick brother. I was dismissed from the service and the reason quoted was that I didn't produce any evidence for my leave in 2002. That time till now I didn't not receive any benefits. Now I am 59+ years and I will be able to provide the evidence for my leave. In this case, am I eligible for pension and gratuity benefits?

Answers (1)

67 votes

you are entitled only to PF benefits. you ought to have challenged the dismissal order by producing the evidence for long leave before the concerned court of law. if it it is set aside by court, you are entitled to all service benefits. you have to give full details of service and long lease and its dates to enable me to advocate you further.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles