Regarding appeal for case dismissed in high court what to do

Sir I was employed in PSU coal India (S.E.C.L.)as management trainee(mining) more than two years ,as I have taken leave and went to my home town but there was injury there in my back ,due to which I was askew to take bed rest and it was informed to office as the injury was internal I was not able to stand up ,the treatment lasted more than fourteen month and office was updated on this.but they show caused me and imposed penalty of "removal from service". I appealed to office post but there was no reply so when I got cured I filed a case in bilaspur high after getting an endorsement from coal ministry ,notices was issued but there was no reply from coal India. So as there was no action in the case ,I taken not pursuing 2016 when I enquired about the case I came to know that the case has been dismissed in 2013 February. So what I should do? 

Answers (1)

179 votes

Dear Frd,
You can file writ appeal with condonation of delay application before division bench in High Court. you may contact with all your documents pertaining to your service records and petition filed before the Hon'ble High Court and the dismissal order of the court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles