Regarding appeal for case dismissed in high court what to do

Sir I was employed in PSU coal India (S.E.C.L.)as management trainee(mining) more than two years ,as I have taken leave and went to my home town but there was injury there in my back ,due to which I was askew to take bed rest and it was informed to office as the injury was internal I was not able to stand up ,the treatment lasted more than fourteen month and office was updated on this.but they show caused me and imposed penalty of "removal from service". I appealed to office post but there was no reply so when I got cured I filed a case in bilaspur high after getting an endorsement from coal ministry ,notices was issued but there was no reply from coal India. So as there was no action in the case ,I taken not pursuing it.in 2016 when I enquired about the case I came to know that the case has been dismissed in 2013 February. So what I should do? 

Dear Frd,
You can file writ appeal with condonation of delay application before division bench in High Court. you may contact with all your documents pertaining to your service records and petition filed before the Hon'ble High Court and the dismissal order of the court.