regarding anukmpa job, will i get anukmpa job or not

In Labour & Service Law
Sir, my father has been missing since April 2016. His retirement was on january 2018. Railway rejected my anukmpa appointment saying that there was less than 2 years gap between his missing and retirement. Sir I want to know will I get job or not.

Service condition is required to be seen in case of appointment on compassionate ground and if the service condition allows appointment on compassionate grounds you can easily get the appointment. Better Cedar service records of your father and provisions under railway service scheme