Re- opening labour case already decreed in the Supreme Court

A Labaur Case Was Giving its Final Judgment By Supreme Court In 2007 , Can it be Re Open Again In S.C. if The Labaurs Gives the proof that Some of Most Crucial Documents Were Removed Intentionally From The Supreme Courts Main files . Just to Loose The case For the Labours.

Yes, the supreme court in its inherit powers may allow a curative petition wherein if the appellant successfully satisfies the court that there was a miscarriage of justice therefore with reference to principles of natural justice the court if satisfied may entertain a closed case.