Promotion rejected due to criminal charges

My promotion stood cancelled as in 2001 a criminal case was files against me. My name was not included in the promotion list and thus my juniors got promoted. In 2006 the case was dropped. The suspension period of my service due to the case was regularized as duty period. I got no promotion. Is there any way I can get my original seniority back? I am working as a special grade foreman.

From the limited facts provided by you, we gather that you should get your due but you need to be aware about the exact reasons for which the promotion was not given to you and for which the delay is still there.

If the concerned authorities are not giving you the requisite information, you can file an RTI application for the same.