quesPromotion rejected due to criminal charges

My promotion stood cancelled as in 2001 a criminal case was files against me. My name was not included in the promotion list and thus my juniors got promoted. In 2006 the case was dropped. The suspension period of my service due to the case was regularized as duty period. I got no promotion. Is there any way I can get my original seniority back? I am working as a special grade foreman.

  • ansFrom the limited facts provided by you, we gather that you should get your due but you need to be aware about the exact reasons for which the promotion was not given to you and for which the delay is still there.

    If the concerned authorities are not giving you the requisite information, you can file an RTI application for the same.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

Sir, we completed Apprentice(G.O.I) from Eastern Railway Kancharapara workshop. We know Indian Railway adopt Apprentice.and…
Dear Sir, I am working last 6 year in a multinational company as Management staff…
In January I joint Trust as account clerk due to death in family i didnt…
My Father was a retired driver, he joined the corporation in 1979 & he dismissed…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate D S Chadha

 Experience: 5 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly