Procedure to take action for non payment of salary

Hi, I was working with Essar projects for 1 year 6 months on third party payroll YOMA Multinational. I quit my job on Aug 2016. I have not received my f & f till now. Non of them are replying to my mails and calls. What action i can take?

Answers (1)

156 votes

you may take legal action into labor court and ask for your FNF with all expenses. try to contact with responsible of company.keep your all genuine proofs and file complaint of performance of contract.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli
2 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles