Procedure to join back after dismissal of service in case of fraud

Actually my sister is working in a bank . she has committed a fraud while working and when it was traced out , we paid all the money back to the bank . But the bank in turn after getting all the amount has dismissed her from the service. I want to write an appeal to higher authorities for giving her one more chance.

Answers (2)

199 votes

See in matters where such type of fraud has been committed and it has been proved, organizations don't tend to give a second chance. It is the credibility of employee which comes into question. You can however appeal to higher authorities against dismissal.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

232 votes

Appeal is always provided under the rules. Only return of the amount will not absolve your sister. She will be required to prove her innocence. Your appeal has to be prepared in accordance with rules and regulations. If appeal is not allowed then case has to be pursued in the Court.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles