Procedure to join back after dismissal of service in case of fraud

Actually my sister is working in a bank . she has committed a fraud while working and when it was traced out , we paid all the money back to the bank . But the bank in turn after getting all the amount has dismissed her from the service. I want to write an appeal to higher authorities for giving her one more chance.

See in matters where such type of fraud has been committed and it has been proved, organizations don't tend to give a second chance. It is the credibility of employee which comes into question. You can however appeal to higher authorities against dismissal.

Appeal is always provided under the rules. Only return of the amount will not absolve your sister. She will be required to prove her innocence. Your appeal has to be prepared in accordance with rules and regulations. If appeal is not allowed then case has to be pursued in the Court.