Procedure to get reimbursement of medical expenses

Post retired have resided in non cghs area hence was not aware of the facility extended by the government. underwent an angioplasty in private hospital before having cghs card. When applied for reimbursement have been denied my claim. please kindly advice on how to get reimbursement

you didn't mention that in which government department you was working and when you was retired.. firstly you may contact to your office and take all information about retired person medical facility reimbursement procedure.

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
New Friends Colony, Delhi