Procedure to file case against company laying off without increment

I was recruited through one corporate company in hyd actually there is a bond of 2.5 years but due their business deals the are sacking me just after one year without giving any increment or anything, when I ask them same they told me that these are the terms and conditions, they are not even giving recommendation letter for my higher studies, could you help me in this matter

Answers (2)

190 votes

You better to approach Joint commissioner of Labour or you have to file a case in Labour court of your company’s jurisdiction to seek justice. Your company may follow agreement, terms and conditions between employer and employee. Before filing you have to go through your agreement. As you are going against your employer, chances are there you may loose your job also.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

292 votes

Dear, Basing on the terms and conditions of your employment contract the remedies can be invoked before the competent court if you have an arbitration clause you can invoke arbitration proceedings if you do not have the same then basing on your salary you can approach the labour Court or the industrial Tribunal for illegally removing you from the services

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
34 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles