Procedure to file case against company laying off without increment

I was recruited through one corporate company in hyd actually there is a bond of 2.5 years but due their business deals the are sacking me just after one year without giving any increment or anything, when I ask them same they told me that these are the terms and conditions, they are not even giving recommendation letter for my higher studies, could you help me in this matter

You better to approach Joint commissioner of Labour or you have to file a case in Labour court of your company’s jurisdiction to seek justice. Your company may follow agreement, terms and conditions between employer and employee. Before filing you have to go through your agreement. As you are going against your employer, chances are there you may loose your job also.

Dear, Basing on the terms and conditions of your employment contract the remedies can be invoked before the competent court if you have an arbitration clause you can invoke arbitration proceedings if you do not have the same then basing on your salary you can approach the labour Court or the industrial Tribunal for illegally removing you from the services