Procedure to claim compensation from the company for termination

One company from Delhi recruited me and given date of joining after i joined they conducted induction after that they kept test in which i got less marks by showing it they removed me from job on 4th day,based on this company i resigned from previous company now iam job less.Please suggest me can i get compensation from this company?

Answers (1)

303 votes

Hello Sir,
You cannot get any compensation from the company, because, at the time of joining in the company, they will mention all conditions about the employment. So, if you got less marks, it is nothing but your ineligibility. Try your best and hope the best.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles