Procedure to claim compensation from the company for termination

One company from Delhi recruited me and given date of joining after i joined they conducted induction after that they kept test in which i got less marks by showing it they removed me from job on 4th day,based on this company i resigned from previous company now iam job less.Please suggest me can i get compensation from this company?

Hello Sir,
You cannot get any compensation from the company, because, at the time of joining in the company, they will mention all conditions about the employment. So, if you got less marks, it is nothing but your ineligibility. Try your best and hope the best.