Procedure to break the bond in case company didn't mention all details

I'm working for Company X. I was required to sign a bond for 1 year which if I fail a penalty of 1 lakh should be paid. But at the time of signing bond I was unaware I'll be working in the night shift. More over I'm not getting my night shift allowance from the company it's been 4 months now. Any way I can break this bond.

If the company has provided or invested on you for any sort of training which would help the employee to perform in his work and if the employee has to resign before agreed contract period then the employee is liable for such amount.
If the above mentioned one lakh is just a penalty then company cannot collect such amount.
And regarding night shift allowance company cannot make work without paying. Shift allowance policy differs from company to company some may give in cash and some also provide food instead.
Bonded labour is barred no employer can hold his employees forcefully and illegally.