Procedure to apply in fathers govt job after his death

My father passed away 2000 who was working as a AEO in Govt, Agri dept in Tamil Nadu. At that time I was 10. My mom attempted to get the job. But nothing happened. Now I am holding degree. Can I apply for my father\'s job. Need to know the steps

You have to apply within three years. You should have applied on or before 2011 (ie) three years after attaining 18 years.

If your mother had applied for the compassionate appointment wtithin the time limit, she is having the bright chance. But you do not have any chance.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli