Procedure to apply in fathers govt job after his death

My father passed away 2000 who was working as a AEO in Govt, Agri dept in Tamil Nadu. At that time I was 10. My mom attempted to get the job. But nothing happened. Now I am holding degree. Can I apply for my father\'s job. Need to know the steps

Answers (1)

96 votes

You have to apply within three years. You should have applied on or before 2011 (ie) three years after attaining 18 years.

If your mother had applied for the compassionate appointment wtithin the time limit, she is having the bright chance. But you do not have any chance.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli
2 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles