Procedure for stepping up of pay anomaly case against PSU

R/Sir/Madam Please advise me for stepping up of Pay Anomaly case Can I persue my case in law of court, if Yes what is the procedure ? Joined PSU : Myself: May 2001 & other person: June 2001(both as Jr. Engineer (S1) i.e. same cadre and Pay scale) Promotion due on 1st April 2011 as Asstt. Engineer (E1) Myself promoted as Asstt. Engineer (16400-3%-40500) (E1 Grade) on 1st April 2011 after quilified the written exam & Interview both, but the Other Person Disqualified in the merit and not promoted as Asstt. Engineer but Management promoted him as Jr. Engineer Spl (16000-3%-40000)(S3 Grade). In the same stage both persons got the same basic pay after the promotional increament because both joine same cadre, same pay scale and in same LOP. But in the next year i.e. 1st April 2012, the other person promoted as Asstt. Engineer (E1) Due to this situation the other person got more salary than me i.e. due to one more increament than me even that person is one year junior to me in this cadre.

I have come across many cases like this. You should approach the administrative tribunal or file a writ before the high court for voilation of fundamental rights.

GOPAL VERMA
ADVOCATE ON RECORD
SUPREME COURT OF INDIA